Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photofunia Fun!

CLICK ON ZEE PIC! He will come alive!





What can't you do with a smart phone? If you tell me there is something I may not believe it. Photofunia is a fun app for Android phones and it looks like they support other devices too. On Xmas day my fella, his pops and I went out for a propper BB gun shoot up in a local construction site with an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! I managed to hit some targets too. Look out Annie Oakley. I also snapped a few pics on my phone to put this together. Brrrrr it was cold out. Being Canadian, we aren't exposed much to guns so for me this was a 'lil bit of fun. 

I stumbled upon this app on Halloween when I threw together a half assed western bandit costume. And one of my coworkers requested a photo. This is me in my office cubicle. Note the files and dry erase calendar in the background. Very wild west, I know ;-)



3 comments:

  1. I just have to say how excited I am to have found this blog! I came across your Covet Garden spread a long time ago and became an instant fan. I even made a blog post about it and have been semi stalking you and your impeccable taste on Etsy ever since :)

    ReplyDelete